Date: 17 June, 9am EST / 2pm GMT for 60 minutes
Ticket price: £100 | Save 25% book by 17 May
Get in touch:
Call 020 3176 6054
With worldwide mobile ad spending set to surpass $28 billion next year, it’s obvious that consumers have embraced mobile. It’s imperative that you have a strong and clear mobile strategy that fits into your overall marketing mix.
This online classroom will deliver how to create a clear mobile strategy that integrates in to your existing work. Learn the benefits of different approaches as the key to unlocking opportunities and find out how to build revenue opportunities.
Who is it for?
This interactive online classroom is ideal for planners, creatives, account management teams and marketers tasked with creating mobile strategies.
Attendees will learn tips and frameworks for developing mobile strategy. We will particularly focus on how to link to your business goals and how to integrate with existing advertising work, as well as approaches on how to grow marketing spend.
You will learn:
- Best practices on how to use mobile devices to drive response, sales, relationships and engagement
- Where mobile devices fit in the new customer journey so you can better map activity to ROI
- Strengthen your client relationship by identifying the technology backbone required to deliver plans
- Frameworks to help put structure around strategy
- User experience considerations that can add clarity to creative goals
- Set the strategic foundation today as you map for the future.
Course tutor – Nick New
Nick started his career in brand management at Colgate Palmolive Europe, but was headhunted in 1999 by an early day integrated agency. After experiencing roles across a number of London agencies in branding, sales promotion & sponsorship, Nick was appointed Head of Marketing for globally renowned music brand, the NME.
In 2008, Nick joined an ecommerce consultancy for the largest global entertainment brands, before heading up the ecommerce marketing for Universal Music Group, championing digital marketing as well as e, f & m-commerce for Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi, Justin Bieber, & Metallica.
NOTE: This is an online event. Once you have registered and paid, you will be emailed log-in details for the series on WebEx. This event is non refundable
[message_box title=”Campaign Digital Skills Series” color=”grey”]
See the full list of courses in this series
Other courses in the series:
- Power Project Management, online classroom, 11, 18, 25 June & 2 July 2014
- Creating an Ecommerce Strategy, online classroom, 12 & 19 June 2014
- Optimising and Seeding Social Content, webinar, 16 June 2014
- Mobile Strategy, online classroom, 17 June 2014
- An Introduction to Digital, online classroom, 17, 24 June, 3, 8 July 2014
- Agile Innovation for the Advertising World, webinar, 10 July 2014
- Marketing in an Algorithmic Future, webinar, 22 July 2014