10 May #DMWF London – 20th & 21st June at The Brewery.
#DMWF – Digital Marketing World Forum – is getting ready to host two more exciting marketing conferences in 2016, located in London and New York. And as key media partners for each, we’re excited to be a part of it!
Their third conference of the year – #DMWF London – will be taking place in London on the 20th & 21st June at The Brewery.
The cutting-edge conference runs along six key tracks, all of which are of vital importance to digital marketers in 2016: Content Marketing, Customer Experience, Social Media Marketing, Data Driven Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Digital Commerce and Digital Marketing Technologies.
You can find details on each of these tracks in the Agenda, along with a comprehensive list of their influential speakers.
But just to give you a little glimpse of the high-calibre speaker that they attract at #DMWF London, please see below:
- Antonia McCahon, Global Head of Digital Acceleration, Pernod Richard
- Dave Rhee, Global Marketing Analysis Lead, Adidas Group
- Bian Salins, Head of Social – Digital, TSB Bank
- Georgina Goode, Group Head of Engagement & Social Media, Government Digital Service
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GSK
- Selena Gabat, Director Social Media, Sky Deutschland
- Paul Gill, Head of Digital Engagement, Oxfam
- Richard Shilton, Head of Social Media, Virgin Trains
- Alex Alying, Head of BBC Worldwide Digital Studios, BBC
- Bobby Gill, Data & Digital Analytics Director, The Economist
- Aaron Eccles, Head of Social Media, Endemol Shine UK
Now is the time to dedicate these days to tackling the challenges that the digital future presents by booking your ticket now! And all Knowledge Engineer readers receive a 15% discount by using code KE15 at checkout
The Knowledge Engineers are also a media partner for the #DMWF event in:
New York: 18th – 19th October 2016
For more information on how to attend, view the full list of speakers or exhibit, visit #DMWF London.