Date: 30 April & 1 May, 9.30am – 5.30pmTicket price: £695 BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW Location:
1-2 Saint John’s Square
Get in touch:
Call 020 3176 6054
Accelerate your digital knowledge with this two day course to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the new digital world. The course will introduce the basic principles of digital marketing and the key digital marketing disciplines like social, search, and mobile marketing.
Who is it for?
Those new to digital marketing who need to fast track their digital knowledge with an intensive introductory course.
Learn how to manage digital marketing programs and integrate digital into your marketing strategy. Takeaway an understanding of the key digital consumer trends changing marketing strategy rapidly
What will you learn?
- The impact of technology on consumers and how it changes buying behaviour
- Introduction to digital strategy
- The new advertising landscape from agencies to platforms
- Key digital tools and how to use them to create campaigns
- How to create and drive engagement with consumers
- An overview of the core disciplines: search marketing, social media marketing, digital display advertising and mobile marketing
- How to start measuring and optimising digital activity
Course tutor – Chris Perks
Chris has a 12 year digital background enabling him to deliver leading digital training across search, conversion, social, mobile and integration. Chris has been delivering digital marketing training and consultancy both client and agency side across EMEA for the last 6 years.
He has worked with local authorities, education establishments, agencies such as JWT, Euro RSCG and Sapient Nitro, as well as brands such as Citroen, Seat, BBC Worldwide, Confused.com, Disney, Body Shop and Experian, Sainsbury’s, BMW and Abloy.